Friday, October 10, 2008

Spill proof drink



If you look close at the photo you will see she didn't spill her drink. I should be ashamed of taking this photo. My camera was in my hand. It was almost like a natural reflex. My NAWIC sister beside me whose Husband happens to be a Lawyer saw me take it, he stated that "it could be a good thing, it may be needed later"....

I saw her fall backwards and I it shouldn't be so funny to me but we were all in our Formals....bless her heart...I have no idea what her name is or for that matter the gentleman that helped her out of the bushes, as I kept my distance. Afterall, I am certain I could be heard miles away laughing.

Mom said she gave birth to me while laughing at my Grandmother (for falling)....

I guess I came by it naturally....

No comments: